CTI Resource Management Services, Inc
CTI is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB – NAICS over $16M) with demonstrated quality performance in our core competencies including:
• Service/Help Desk/Call Center Support
• Professional Services Staff Augmentation
• Logistics - Asset Management, Secure Warehousing, Deployment/Transport, Field Service Support
• Motorola US Federal Government Channel Partner for customers worldwide
CTI combines the mature processes and financial stability of a large company ensuring capable financial, schedule and technical management of and performance on our contracts with the agility of a small business.
• Mature systems: CTI has a DCAA Approved Accounting System, Timekeeping System and Provisional Rates and is approved for Cost Plus Contracts.
• Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and Civilian Agency Security Procedures: CTI has met security requirements under contracts for DoD, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
• Ability to Recruit New Hires and Transition Incumbents Across the U.S.: CTI has hired or transitioned 200+ employees over the last three years working in 23 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
• Stable Workforce: Since our inception in 2003 our employee retention rate has been over 87%.
• In-depth Knowledge of Service Contract Labor Regulations (SCLR): CTI has performed over 1,100,000 hours of SCLR (previously SCA) compliant labor.
• Proven Ability to Manage Teams: CTI has managed a 15 company DHS PACTS IDIQ Team through award and execution of the IDIQ contract and 23 task orders (TO) to date.
• VA Verified SDVOSB: CTI is VA Center for Veteran Enterprises (CVE) verified as of June 2014.
• Broad Customer Base: Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SSC) Atlantic, Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC); Department of Homeland Security (DHS); Navy Recruiting Command (NRC); Commander, Navy Region Southeast (CNRSE); DoD-Washington Headquarters Services (WHS); Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA); and VA.