Information Systems Solutions, Inc.
Information Systems Solutions, Inc. is Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology (IT) services and solutions provider to the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the and other Federal Agencies. We provide the people, processes, design, and technologies that organizations need to effectively align technology requirements with mission objectives. We employ skilled professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality support and services. ISS is committed to mission success, growth, and we are experienced in meeting critical goals on-time throughout the world. ISS provides top-level design, engineering, integration, and operations/ maintenance for client service requirements across the following core areas:
- Short & Long term CONUS & OCONUS deployments, including combat zones
- INFORMATION ASSURANCE (IA): Our DoD IA Security experts protect against potential security risks and vulnerabilities by reducing exposure to exploitation. Risks are mitigated based on Vulnerability Assessments, Threat Analyses, implementation of IT governance, and are enforced via auditing and compliance. We also prepare DIACAP and RMF security packages.
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE: ISS engineers have extensive knowledge in designing, installing and maintaining enterprise infrastructures. Our approach to configuration management, security, redundancy and technology insertion provides a resilient, fault tolerant infrastructure.
- CYBER SECURITY: Our certified Information and Cyber Security experts utilize Vulnerability Management, Remediation tools, and Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems to enable your organization to achieve and maintain compliance with FISMA regulations.
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION: Our Integrators customize, configure and install COTS and GOTS applications into existing architectures to create interoperable solutions that meet your business requirements. Our platform and technology engineering experts integrate solutions allowing customers to evolve and scale solutions capable of leveraging emerging technologies.
- HELP DESK AND USER SUPPORT: Providing Tier I, Tier II and Tier III Help Desk and User Support for software, hardware, networking, and peripheral devices. We place senior engineers where they are most needed, which reduces incident resolution time while increasing incident response capacity.
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: Ensuring program success and on-time delivery through performance, cost, schedule, and quality control tools that provide accountability and ensure continuous improvement as part of our ISO process framework.