10th Annual C5ISR Government and Industry Partnership Summit
December 6-9, 2016
1. Create a unique, single-function mobile application targeting quality of life, physical fitness or warfighting for any of these platforms: iPhone or Android
2. Produce a creative, one-minute video marketing your application.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The competition is open to individuals or teams of active duty or reserve Marines.
READ THE RULES
Story by Tina Stillions
SAN DIEGO - In support of his seven-year vision launched last year, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Commander Rear Adm. David Lewis released his strategic execution plan 2016 on Friday, Jan. 22.
Outlining SPAWAR's role as the Navy’s cyber systems command, the strategic plan aligns closely with the CNO’s revised “Cooperative Strategy for the 21st Century,” an imperative to strengthening naval sea power and global information warfare systems, creating a “top-down” effort in which everybody must contribute.
Minutes - 16 October 2015 CIC 9:30 to 10:30
In attendance: Steve Harnig, Sheela Casper, Nancy Gunderson, Kelly Cannady, Kristy Penninger, Pete Van, Tim Wiand, Robin Rourk, Don Curtis, Joshua Hatter, Manny Lovgren, Jennifer Osment, Amy Bare, Gary Jaffe
Opening Remarks (Steve Harnig):
|0730||Continental Breakfast/Networking/Sign In|
|0800||Welcome and CDCA President Remarks||David Hamburger|
|0815||SSC Atlantic Commanding Officer Welcome and Remarks
Brief update on key priorities, initiatives and changes within SSC Atlantic, relevant to industry partners
|CAPT Scott Heller|
Registration – now through Friday, November 13th
- PDF and online applications are available
- Exhibitors can request the amount of floorspace needed, number of tables and chairs, and electrical requirements at registration.
- Setup - Wednesday, Dec 9 from 8am to 5pm
- Instructions on parking will be sent closer to the event.
- Large garage style doors are incorporated into the building, so we can accommodate bulky equipment / displays.
- Cocktail reception – Wednesday, Dec 9 from 5pm to 7pm
You can now submit questions for selected speakers (below) prior to the event. We will deliver these questions to the speakers in order to give them a chance to address them in their remarks. We will still have Themis at the event for live Q&A as well.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
Check in at 1130, with lunch being at 1200.
Pre-Pay required: ( $21 for members and $26 for non-members) All walk-ins will be charged $30.00
Speaker: Charlie Farrell, Executive Coordinator for the South Carolina Military Base Task Force